Office Ergonomics for the entire company:
Depending on the goal and the budget of the project, a companywide ergonomic assessment can be conducted whereby:
- Quantified Identified Risk Factors provide easy and clear feedback to management.
- Using ergonomics software, an entire office assessment can be conducted quickly, reliably and in a cost-effective manner.
- Possible solutions and appropriate supplier sources can be provided to enable a company to implement solutions or control current risks quickly and effectively.
- All employees will be involved.
- Representative assessments can be conducted (to obtain a general ergonomic status).
The general process of a companywide assessment (which can be tailored to a client’s specific needs) involves the following:
- Consultants will come to the client’s office to conduct the assessment in situ.
- An individual office assessment takes approximately 10-20min.
- During the assessments, task analyses and work station lay-out assessments are conducted. Also, employee behavioural patterns are analysed.
- Finally, an employee instruction is provided and the work station is adapted where possible.
- In-depth training sessions can be incorporated.
- A feedback report will be returned to the employer (and employee) stating:
*Main furniture and equipment analysis
*A companywide recommendation on how to increase your companies compliance.
*The way forward, based on priorities
* Supplier and equipment sources
Thanks to our ergonomics software, quick set-ups can be conducted (max 10 min per person) after implementation of the findings.
|‘ErgoFocus provided us with great service. We required in-depth scan done to establish whether our building can accommodate physically challenged, visually and hearing impaired people. They kept to agreed timelines, understood our brief and provided a comprehensive report. All in all, we were happy and would gladly refer others to the business’ Tshepiso Chocho, Human Capital Generalist - SASRIA|